Useful Software References
- ISO C++ Website
- ISO C++ Core Guidelines
- Awesome Modern C++ - Collection of awesome modern C++ educational resources. Check it out!
- Modern C++ Features Cheatsheet - A handy cheatsheet breaking down new features in C++11, C++14, and C++17
- C++ Best Practices
- C++11: A Visual Summary of Changes
- C++ Concurrency Cheatsheet
- C++ Regex Cheatsheet
- Learning C++ Best Practices (O'Riley Ebook)
- Introductory Modern C++ Course Notes (IFS) - Very helpful set of course notes introducing you to C++
- Advanced Modern C++ Course Notes (IFS) - Continuation from the introductory course
- C++ Guru of the Week Series - A series of C++ programming problems created by Herb Sutter
OS & Embedded
- Bithacks - An excellent resource for bit manipulation routines. This code is in the public domain and is used in a variety of projects I've worked on.
- OS Development Wiki - wiki for diving into low-level operating-system concepts and OS design.
- Apple Concurrency Programming Guide - Introduces the concept of dispatch queues and provides advice for migrating away from threads.
- Clang C++ Status - Check in and see what new / experimental C++ features are currently supported by
clang. Also a great way to learn about new features that you may not be aware of yet.
- Fucking Clang Warnings - You may not always be sure what the warning name is for some of the stranger
clangwarnings. This guide will help you.